We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of ieltsprivatetutor.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and ieltsprivatetutor.com on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to ieltsprivatetutor.com for the purpose of registering with us, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information.
http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Security of your personal informationWe will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website)
- Your rights. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third party websites. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.